Thursday 8 May 2014

Alvin and Immy's Engagement Party Part 1

Back in February I went on holiday with my parents to Kenya, a few days before we were scheduled to leave I received a message from Alvin saying he needed a photographer for an event so of course I jumped at the opportunity! The event was scheduled for the Saturday and we would arrive on the Friday so I had plenty of time to prepare.

This was my first event of the year and I was very excited to experiment with some new techniques I'd learnt. I arrived early and started snapping away, as soon as people arrived the party was ago! There was such an amazing atmosphere in the room, everyone was so relaxed and friendly and we worked together to produce some great images. 

It was such an honour having been asked to photograph Alvin and Immy celebrating their Engagement and I look forward to photographing any events they hold in the future!







The Happy Couple!!

Photographing Alvin and Immy's Engagement Party was a wonderful experience,
the couple were very warm and welcoming! The evening was compiled of various wedding guests and family members who had all come together to congratulate and celebrate the union of the happy couple.

See More at Alvin and Immy's Engagement Event (Part 2)


See more at My Facebook Page


No comments:

Post a Comment