Tuesday 13 May 2014

Emjay's glamorous 21st Birthday!!

I met Emjay during my first year of university, I happened to have my camera at hand and she said take a picture of me and I did,  and in that moment a friendship was born!. She was happy with the images I captured of her and her friends so much that she invited me to photograph the Leicester Pharmacy School Ball in 2012 and 2013 held at the Mercure Hotel, Leicester/.

She was extremely happy with the images and asked me to photograph her 21st Birthday Party at the end of the first term of my second year of uni. She wanted a quick photoshoot before hand so she could use the pictures in her invites. The pictures came out well, I brought my friend Jade along for help with lighting as I didn't have any stands.





















No comments:

Post a Comment