Tuesday 27 May 2014

Fashion Photo Session with Siobhan

This is a diptych from a fashion photo session I worked on last year during my studies at university,
I was collaborating with a make up artist to produce a body of work that would be used in marketing their products and services and could use in my portfolio too!


I asked my friend, Siobhan to be the model,  the make up artist and I decided we wanted more of an editorial feel to the pictures we were producing for this series of images and decided to take this photo session out into the open. 

I had done photo sessions in the open before and had a few locations in mind for the shoot, I am a big fan of using flash in my photography as I feel a bit of flash can make an image pop from being boring or dull to full of life. 

I decided to go for a 2 light set up using external flashes either side of the model, using one as a key light and the other as a fill in light.

I had recently added a new lens to my arsenal, the 70-200mm f4 and decided to take it out for a spin, I love the images I captured with this lens and in this shoot! 

Hair and Make Up by Tanveer Khatri

I will be posting more pictures from previous Fashion Sessions soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment