Wednesday 22 October 2014

My First Attempt at Dodging and Burning

So recently I've been looking at different techniques in photoshop, and one technique in particular has caught my eye, it's called Dodging and Burning.



Dodging and Burning was originally a technique film photographers used to brighten and darken parts of the images in an attempt to bring back detail from blown out areas or areas which were just black.

It is highly used by fashion retouchers when retouching images of models, I decided to try it out on this picture as a way to learn more and also prove to myself that I can do it.

So this is my first attempt at Dodging and Burning, please let me know what you think?

if I've over done it, or haven't done enough, please let me know!

Til Next Time, See Ya Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment