Wednesday 12 November 2014

Forgotten Moments

Don't you just love it when you're going through your old pictures from photoshoots, reviewing what you've done in the past and seeing what you can bring into the future with you?

Well last week I was looking through a photoshoot I did while working with a talented Make Up Artist - Tanveer Khatri, in Leicester during the beginning of my third and final year at De Montfort University.

You can see the blog posts for these photoshoots here: Armina and Siobhan.

But I was looking through the pictures and I saw these pictures that I felt I hadn't seen before, and it stood out to me, 

I was shocked that I hadn't picked up on these pictures sooner,

I'm so glad that I went back through this folder and found those pictures, It's gone straight into my portfolio!





The lesson I've learned from this is to firstly organise my pictures better and then secondly, review my pictures more often, you never know what you could have missed.

If you have any questions for me, you can contact me on facebook at www.facebook.com/JamilTeja

or you can hit me up on twitter @JamilTeja

Til next time, see you later!




No comments:

Post a Comment