Wednesday 9 September 2015

It's been a while, but I felt like sharing

I know I haven't posted here in a while, but I've been working on something new things that I will be sharing in the new weeks!
But I just wanted to share this beautiful picture with you all.

I've just finished editing the pictures from my last wedding and wanted to share one of my favourites with you all!
The first dance has always been a struggle of mine, getting the lighting right as well as capturing a beautiful moment, well I guess all that hard work finally paid off and I managed to capture this beautiful image of the bride and groom looking beautiful together seemingly just lost in the moment.
I would love some feedback to see what you all think of it, I'm really happy with it! 


You can see more of my work by visiting My Website at www.JamilTeja.co.uk 
or
My Facebook page www.fb.com/JamilTeja

No comments:

Post a Comment